You guys I’m so excited!! I just got nominated for the Liebster award and I’m not even a month into blogging. It feels amazing knowing that my little baby blog is being recognized and I have Trupti Bhatt to thank for it. You can check out her really amazing blog for women, Girls Glamour. It’s focused on self-care, growth and wellness. It has a lot of valuable information so do yourself a pretty favor and check it out here http://girlsglamour.in/
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. ‘Liebster’ in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
So I have to answer a few questions by my girl Trupti. Here goes;
Tell us about your blog?
My blog as the name suggests is about the highlights of my life. So basically I write about my experiences, interests, thoughts and all the lessons life throws at me. It’s like my little journal documenting my journey to self-discovery except I get to share it with you guys.
How did you start blogging?
It’s something I’ve thought about for the longest time but just could never bring myself to start. I kept waiting to feel like it and that time just never came. That is, until at about 2:00am on Friday, the 14th of July 2017. I was trying and failing to get myself to sleep that early morning and the thought of starting the blog and what I could name it just popped into my head, this time really aggressively. I reached for my laptop almost immediately and I have not looked back since.
What and who motivates you to write?
It’s how I find release from the chaos that is in my mind. My inner child is the main reason, I’m fulfilling a childhood dream. My blogger friends motivate me too. I see the positive effects it has on their lives and I want that for myself. Also, all the people that have told me I inspire them are enough motivation.
Tell us about your favorite blog post?
That’s got to be; Be More Like America: The 365 Grateful Project. Finding absolute, unadulterated happiness is my major goal in life and gratitude as a means to achieving happiness was the first lesson I learnt. I was so excited to share it with you all.
What are your hobbies other than as a blogger?
My hobbies include watching animal voice over videos on Instagram, looking at pictures of ice cream, watching movies and TV shows, reading books besides my school books and dancing.
My Favorite Blog
My favorite blog hands down is The Mo-Mo Talk by Monika Fulop. She was the first friend I made in the blogging world. I think her blog is amazing, she talks about a lot of her life’s experiences but mostly about movies (It’s her passion). Her blog is now my go-to for movie reviews and suggestions. I love her writing style, it’s fun, quirky, passionate and honest. You guys really need to check her blog out https://themomotalk.com/.
10 random facts about me;
- I’m an ice lover….both water and diamonds.
- Paris and the Vatican City are the places I dream of visiting all the time but I want to live in New York City (I love big cities).
- My biggest fear in life is not fulfilling my God-given purpose.
- I dream of owning a magazine like Cosmo someday.
- Favorite flavor of ice cream is cookies and cream.
- I love the color black but I’m also a fan of pastels.
- I don’t think I’ll ever be too old for Disney movies and I’m okay with that.
- The last show I binge-watched was The Bachelorette.
- Watching me do yoga will probably be the most hilarious thing you’ll ever see.
- I am obsessed with Ella Eyre’s voice. I secretly wish my singing voice sounded like hers.
So here are my nominees for the Liebster Award 2017;
You guys deserve it!!
I’ll need you to answer these questions for me;
- What is your blog’s story? What is it about?
- What are you goals for your blog and for life?
- What’s your blog promotion strategy like?
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite and why?
- What’s one thing you would like to do and get paid for (besides blogging of course)?
- What song is the soundtrack of your life right now?
- If your life was a movie what would its title be?
- What’s your favorite quote to live by?
- What’s one thing on your bucket list?
- A movie night in or a night out partying?
- If I gave you a million dollars what would you do with it?
I can’t wait to see your answers
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. You can download images for the award here
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers and ask them your own questions.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or from this site)
- Don’t forget to inform the people/blogs you nominated about it.
Thank you again Trupti Bhatt and congratulations to the rest of you guys.